Pecan Pralines Recipe
This recipe will be updated Momentarily. Thank you for your patience.
- 1 pound of Louisiana Brown sugar
- 1/4 pound of freshly peeled and cut Louisiana pecans
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 4 tablespoons of purified water
- In a saucepan or skillet, on the range burner that is set on medium high to high heat.
- Pour the 1 pound of brown sugar and the 4 tablespoons of purified water into the saucepan.
- Adding the purified water to the brown sugar helps as an aid to melt the brown sugar.
- Stir the brown sugar and the purified water constantly to make sure the sugar doesn't burn.
- When the sugar begins to boil and becomes syrup, pour the chopped pecans into the brown sugar.
- Stir the brown sugar and the chopped pecans throughly to make sure the sugar doesn't burn.
- Stir into the syrup and pecans mixture the 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Once the mixture becomes a bubble take of the burner.
- Use a cooking spoon to turn the brown sugar, water, pecans, and butter mixture.
- With the cooking spoon, scoop up a spoonful of the mixture. Enough to create a cake or a patty out of the mixture.
- place the spoonful of the mixture on a marble slab or a buttered plate.
- Take a fork create a cake or a patty out of the sugary mixture.